We support transformation through re-connection with ourselves, each other, and our world.
We love working with groups and individuals to move towards a culture of trust, where all needs matter – facilitating conversation, supporting group decision making, building resilient communities, practicing nonviolence and more.
We are a collective of facilitators based in Hebden Bridge, working across Calderdale, Greater Manchester, the North of England and online.
- Nonviolent communication (nvc)
- Decision making (Convergent Facilitation)
- ULab (TheoryU)
- Self organising systems (Holacracy)
- Conflict transformation (Mediation and Restorative Circles)
- Deep ecology (Work that reconnects)
- Research and co-production
- Storytelling and illustration
If you would like support with facilitation, communication, decision making, learning NVC, conflict transformation, or something else, we would love to hear from you.
- Where do you see reconnection happening around you?
- Where are there challenges and conflicts in your community?
- Where do things feel stuck?
- Where do you wish for a different outcome?
- Where would you love to see more connection and understanding?
If you would like to explore together, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright Reconnect Works – All rights reserved