We are on a mission – to support reconnection with ourselves, each other, and the natural world!
We want to live in a world where we are more deeply connected, where the needs of all matter, where we can all thrive.
We are a community of facilitators bringing together different skills to support this mission – body-mind awareness, nature connection, nonviolent communication, conflict transformation, deep ecology, ecotherapy, somatic movement & more.
We are based in Calderdale and work in Manchester, Leeds, across the North and online. You can find out who we are, methods and tools we use, and our upcoming events, and if you are interested in this work, join our mailing list or follow our blog. Our offerings include…
- Reconnecting to the web of life with Work that Reconnects & Ecotherapy
- Moving beyond the right/wrong paradigm with Nonviolent Communication (NVC)
- Facilitating deeper group connection with Art of Hosting & Deep Democracy
- Body-Mind awareness / embodiment with Grassroots Shiatsu & Somatic Movement
- Supporting conflict transformation with Mediation, Restorative Circles, Conflict Coaching
- Learning to make inclusive decisions with Convergent Facilitation & People’s Assemblies
- Exploring awareness based systems change with ULab/TheoryU
- Co-production, research, communication, storytelling, illustration and visual arts
“The ultimate problem is disconnection – disconnection from self, disconnection from other humans, disconnection from our ancestors, disconnection from the unborn generations, disconnection from the natural world.” – Jon Young, 8 Shields
If you are intrigued by any of this, we would love to hear from you.
- Where do you see re-connection happening around you?
- Where are there challenges and conflicts in your community?
- Where do things feel stuck?
- Where would you love to see more connection and flow?
If you would like to explore together, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright Reconnect Works – All rights reserved