We are on a mission – to support reconnection with ourselves, each other, and the natural world.
We are a collective of facilitators with a shared vision of a world where we are more deeply connected, where all needs matter, where we can all thrive.
We have a diverse skillset to support this mission including bodymind awareness, nature connection, nonviolent communication, hosting conversations across difference, facilitating groups, inclusive decision making and transforming conflict.
“The ultimate problem is disconnection – disconnection from self, disconnection from other humans, disconnection from our ancestors, disconnection from the unborn generations, disconnection from the natural world.” – Jon Young, 8 Shields
We are based in the North of England, working across Calderdale, Manchester, Leeds and online. On this site you can find out more about who we are, some of the methods and tools we use, and our upcoming events. Our toolset includes…
- Group facilitation (The Work that Reconnects, Art of Hosting, Deep Democracy)
- Body-Mind awareness / embodiment (Grassroots Shiatsu)
- Nonviolence and Nonviolent Communication (NVC)
- Conflict transformation (Mediation, Restorative Circles, Conflict Coaching)
- Inclusive decision making (Convergent Facilitation, Consensus)
- Awareness based systems change (ULab/TheoryU)
- Collaborative organising (Holacracy)
- Storytelling, illustration and visual arts
- Co-production, research and communication
If you would like support with any of the above, we would love to hear from you.
- Where do you see reconnection happening around you?
- Where are there challenges and conflicts in your community?
- Where do things feel stuck?
- Where do you wish for a different outcome?
- Where would you love to see more connection and understanding?
If you would like to explore together, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright Reconnect Works – All rights reserved