We are on a mission – to support reconnection with ourselves, each other, and the natural world.
We want to live in a world where we are more deeply connected, where the needs of all matter, where we all thrive.
We are a collective of facilitators bringing together different skills to support this mission – body-mind awareness, nature connection, nonviolent communication, conflict transformation, deep ecology, ecotherapy, somatic movement & more.
“The ultimate problem is disconnection – disconnection from self, disconnection from other humans, disconnection from our ancestors, disconnection from the unborn generations, disconnection from the natural world.” – Jon Young, 8 Shields
We are based in Calderdale and work in Manchester, Leeds, across the North and online. On this site you can find out who we are, methods and tools we use, and our upcoming events. If you are interested in this work, join our mailing list or follow our blog.
Our offerings include…
- Body-Mind awareness / embodiment with Grassroots Shiatsu & Somatic Movement
- Reconnecting to the web of life with Work that Reconnects & Ecotherapy
- Moving beyond the right/wrong paradigm with Nonviolent Communication (NVC)
- Facilitating deeper group connection with Art of Hosting & Deep Democracy
- Supporting conflict transformation with Mediation, Restorative Circles, Conflict Coaching
- Learning to make inclusive decisions with Convergent Facilitation & People’s Assemblies
- Exploring awareness based systems change with ULab/TheoryU
- Co-production, research, communication, storytelling, illustration and visual arts
If you are interested in any of the above, we would love to hear from you.
- Where do you see re-connection happening around you?
- Where are there challenges and conflicts in your community?
- Where do things feel stuck?
- Where would you love to see more connection and flow?
If you would like to explore together, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright Reconnect Works – All rights reserved